Thursday 31 March 2011

I've really blown it this time...

my husband stumbled across my latest acquisitions. He was trying to make a payment on my now MAXED credit card and noticed the yarn and knitting store purchases. 15 dollars at cropcircles(2 pairs of chiao goos which are heavenly!!!), 50 dollars at needles in the hay (that one was the worst, but so worth it!) and the 15 dollars paypal to fabulous yarns in New York for my lackluster "nickel" needles, and painfully un-victorian victorian Surina wood needles.
Needless to say he's mad. REALLY MAD, tonight I'm selling some of my cds to try and pay off the wopping 400 dollars I spent in a month on a credit card with no means to pay back.
So now, having been stripped of all finances including debit cards (which are completely empty so what's the point?) I have now made the vow of no more yarn, no more needles, no more unnecessary  supplies! I will not do this ever again... I also have to find a way to ditch the gym membership that I know my husband won't pay for... hopefully before he finds out...

No comments:

Post a Comment