Wednesday 27 July 2011

Home again!

Kingston was a beautiful city! i'm not sure why though, but the other members of my little caravan got extremely antsy and eager to leave. So therefore I didn't get to visit wool-tyme (this time), however, I will be returning again in September for a few days and an opportunity may present itself. So, I've returned home to Peterpatch for now, but will be departing again soon for the land of my ancestors; the Haliburton highlands and Bancroft for the weekend. As many of you know, Haliburton is home of Janknits studios (a place I've been dying to go to!) and Indigo dragonfly yarns; some of the most yummy yarns I've ever had the pleasure of working with. (also the most expensive, justified by pointing out the cashmere content.) As for Bancroft (no knitting shops, major sad-face) We're attending the Rockhound Gembouree. Gem mining and collecting is something I've done since I was a small girl (old enough not to try eating them at least.) and is another event that I've always wanted to participate in.
The month of August is going to be a busy one as well. With a trip to Port Hope and Cobourg in the plans, Toronto twice and then back to Kingston after that!
So, I may not have the time to blog, but I will try to find the time somewhere in my travels.
Happy Knitting!
Berlynn, The Knitting Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment